My client is on a mission to fill this pivotal position within the Consultancy. They are looking for a hands-on billing recruiter who, leading by example, will inspire the team to achieve great things.
You will have a strong Temps recruitment background ideally, but not essentially, from within the Accountancy sector. If you are coming from another professional sector and are keen to step into Accountancy, then my client would still be interested to meet you. Ideally you will also have 2-5 years' experience at either Manager, Senior Consultant or Managing Consultant level.
This role can be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
My client focusses on the SME market and not high volume portal recruitment and the company owners enjoy a high level of credibility within this market. They are not heavily KPI focused but are more interested in measuring your performance based upon feedback from clients. Quality of service and building relationships are what this role is all about. Once you have opened a door then your ability to provide a professional service becomes a key part of sustaining that client, hopefully for years to come.
Here are some of the other key attributes required to make a success of this position:
- You enjoy being involved with the buzz of winning new business.
- You want to be part of the decision making process in helping to move the business forward.
- You enjoy delivering a quality of service that matches this sector's professional expectations.
- You want away from portal driven recruitment.
- You prefer operating with a wide base of client and candidate ownership.
- You like working in an open, friendly and mutually supportive team environment.
If you are currently working on a lucrative temp desk, are unhappy but loathe to leave your high earnings, then my client will consider guaranteeing your bonus for a period of time, in order to give you the time to build your desk!
So, if you are a serious minded recruiter who also likes the buzz and challenge of winning new business, then this role should be of interest to you.
If you would like to find out more then please call Leah Ley-Wilson for an initial informal and entirely confidential chat.
save as favourite