Are you ready to take a leap up the career ladder and specialise in Senior level appointments?
Our client is well respected as a growing Executive Search Consultancy specialising in placing senior appointments ranging from MD to Director and Divisional Head of Departments. This role will focus on Senior appointments across the Oil & Gas and Energy sectors.
To apply for this position, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
save as favourite
• a strong interest in business knowledge of senior executives within major Scottish organisations;
• a proven ability to network and actively liaise with board level executives;
• an ability to build face to face rapport with senior executives;
• a first class telephone manner;
• a proven record of placing professionals at a senior level in either a contingency, head hunting or a retained capacity.
• confident at your ability to write reports and have excellent writing skills.
In addition, you will have a professional, thoughtful approach to your work and will be capable of pitching for business, writing proposals, project management and most importantly, delivery.
This is not a management role, i.e. you will not be directly responsible for staff, and this will therefore free you up to perform a true consultative service to your clients. This is not just about filling positions but is more about acting as a business consultant to help your clients with their senior level recruitment strategy…….and then delivering.
As a result, you will be building some serious gravity into your CV with this expanding Executive Search firm, who will provide you with all the support you need to create a success of this role.
For an informal and strictly confidential chat please call Leah Ley-Wilson on 07801 909794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org