A dynamic and well-regarded Accountancy and Finance recruitment consultancy are growing their Edinburgh office and they are now looking for a motivated recruiter to join their team. My client focus the majority of their business on SME clients rather than low margin portal recruitment.
You do not need to have direct Accountancy and Finance recruitment consultancy experience to perform this role as our client is looking for attitude and desire to learn as much as they are for specific sector experience. So, if you are from another Recruitment sector entirely, please do still apply if you like the thought of this role. The job will be to cover roles within Part Qualified and Transactional positions and whichever Recruitment sector you come from, you must be able to demonstrate that you have run a busy volume temp desk. If you appreciate support and guidance, then you will be working alongside a highly experienced recruiter who is happy and able to coach and mentor you as you prefer.
The company owners enjoy serious credibility within this market and if, like them, you are a serious minded Consultant who also likes the buzz and challenge of growing a temp desk then this role should be of interest to you.
Please note too that the owners are not heavily KPI focused but are more interested in measuring your performance based upon feedback from clients. Indeed, once you have opened a door then your ability to provide a professional service becomes a key part of sustaining that client hopefully for years to come.
Here are some of the other key roles and attributes required to make a success of this position:
• You enjoy being involved with the buzz of winning new business.
• You want to be part of the decision-making process in helping to move the business forward.
• You will be given warm and existing client but still not be afraid to grow your client base.
• You enjoy delivering a quality of service that matches this sector’s professional expectations.
• You have business to business sales experience from elsewhere in the industry.
• You want away from ‘portal’ driven recruitment.
• You prefer operating with a wide base of client and candidate ownership.
• You like working in an open, friendly and mutually supportive team environment.
Remember, experience within Accountancy and Finance recruitment is not essential however the motivation to succeed definitely is.
If you would like to have an initial informal and entirely confidential chat, then please call Leah Ley-Wilson on 07801 909794 or 0345 873 7030 or email email@example.com
save as favourite