I have a great opportunity on offer for an IT Recruitment Consultant with a minimum of two years’ experience. Here are some reasons why you might think seriously about applying for this role:
• My client has a background both in the IT sector and in Recruitment and they bring this broad experience to bear when providing a knowledge based recruitment service. Great integrity.
• You will have a genuine interest and a ready understanding for the IT roles for which you are recruiting.
• You will all have heard of the 360 recruiter, well this client is seeking someone for a 260 role! From bountiful PSL accounts they already have more business than they can fill, so although some BD is required, your priority will be to get these roles filled. With this in mind my client will also consider a recruiter who has gone in house and who is now keen to return to the freedom and flexibility of agency.
save as favourite
• If you are someone who enjoys mentoring those in your team with less experience, then you will be a great cultural fit for this consultancy. Similarly, if you are ambitious, then ultimately this position will lead to a leadership role.
• Your remit will be to cover all IT roles including, for instance, Cyber Security, Development and Infrastructure.
• If you have run an IT Contract desk and are now keen to try Perm, the opportunity is ‘now’.
• If you are currently hindered by candidate ownership………….well there is no candidate ownership with our client. It’s finding the best person for the role that matters most.
• Your clients can be anywhere in Scotland and further afield to places such as Newcastle etc.
• If you are currently micromanaged with strict kpi’s then, while our client does have some kpi’s, you will be trusted to manage your own performance and will not be micromanaged or hounded for your figures.
With warm clients awaiting, this is a great team to work with and they offer excellent training, support and commission too.
If you would like to find out more then please call or email Leah Ley-Wilson for an entirely confidential and informal initial chat on 07801 909794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org