- Do you have a background in IT Recruitment, within a Consultancy or Resourcing capacity?
- Do you have a good understanding of IT roles, particularly within IT Change?
- Do you prefer operating in a smaller work environment?
- Are you keen to be part of growing the business?
- Do you enjoy making a contribution and working as a team?
- Do you prefer operating with a truly consultative approach and going that extra mile for your clients and candidates?
If your answer is yes to all the above, then this role should be of interest to you.
Established in 2010 with multiple locations and approximately 56 employees, this Consultancy has secured a number of lucrative client accounts in Scotland, primarily in Edinburgh, and they are looking for someone to help expant this additional business, as well as develop new client.
Their sustainable business growth is happening on the back of their abilities to find and place high caliber and high earning candidates in both permanent and contract roles such as IT Architecture, Analysts, Infrastructure management, Project management and more.
With a collaborative working environment and an ability to build long term business relationships within an IT sector that is core to any business in today's world, this is a great opportunity to further your career with a well respected and forward thinking Consultancy. You will be someone who is keen to build relationships and get face to face with your clients and candidates as often as possible.
Although core hours are 9am-5.30pm, our client can offer flexibility for the right person.
So, if you are conscientious, polite and keen to do well then your face will definitely fit within this high performing team and if you would like to find out more then please call Leah Ley-Wilson in the strictest confidence on 07801 909794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
save as favourite