This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Manager to join one of the major players in the industry and become their internal Trainer. In order to win the respect from your staff it is essential that you have a proven track record of running the full 360 degree recruitment cycle. The role will require the following:
- First and foremost, you must be prepared to travel.
- For the first six months you will be trained on how best to deliver training courses to staff in the corporate manner that my client is already practicing.
- Based from my client’s Glasgow office, the first six months will also involve working away for around 50-70% of your week.
- After six months and still based from the Glasgow office you will be required to travel on an ad hoc basis delivering training and workshops around Scotland and occasionally to other UK offices, including covering for other trainers who may be on holiday for example.
- You will need to have had previous experience of running a Permanent, Temp and or Contract desk. This is about integrity.
- You will still have a passion for the recruitment industry but will enjoy the buzz and satisfaction of passing on skills and ideas so that others can thrive.
- You will be training the full variety of recruitment staff, from Trainees to Consultants, Senior Consultants, Managers and even occasionally at Director level. It is therefore important that you have the confidence to deliver at these levels and a big part of that will be having the integrity of a successful recruitment career behind you.
- You will be engaging, smart, articulate and well organized.
- My client wants their staff not only to look forward to their training and development but also to see it as an opportunity to grow and make a greater success of the business and thus their own careers.
- My client is flexible on salary….it’s all about the right ability and fit to make a success of this role.
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity and to steer your recruitment career into a different direction please call or email Leah Ley-Wilson on 07801 909794 or email@example.com
save as favourite